Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Abbusive lazy boyfriend?

so im 20 my bf is 30, we have a 3yr old, a 1 yr old and im due to have number 3 in a few weeks, i got postnatal depression with both kids and likely to get it again, neither of us work, i applyed for jobs before number 3 stopped me wrking but to no avail, anyway, my daily routine is to get up around 5-8 (depending on kids) ill make em breakfast, change them and give them their basic needs like potty training ect, and by 10-11am i begin 2 get pissed off that my bf is still asleep on the sofa whilst im trying to have a wash, clean my kitchen and look after the children. i make them lunch then play with them and do the daily nappies occasionlly he'l change a nappy after getting up between 10-12. then i either have to go get shopping or if not i usually take the kids out out of bordem, come home start cooking dinner, feed them and have them ready for bed between 7 for yungest and 8 for the eldest. Although he gets up at 12ish and changes a few nappies maybe does the washing up or takes out the bin, i get anoyed that no matter how tired i am from pregnancy he wont let me rest or he just falls akip on the sofa

i usually get a bit pis*ed off and i can start arguements which r usually, so u think its ok to leave me coping with a screaming child and potty train another and do housewrk at the sametime.



he calls me a fat lazy slob, i was a size 8 (UK) and in the 8th mnth of prgnancy im a size12, he tells me that i should go and eat cake and chocolate which is a rare treat in my home and its come to a point were i feel i cant tell him ive bought it in case he calls me fat, he breaks or hides my things when we argue which i sometimes do retaliate and do the same thing, i.e ill put his fags somewhere n not tell him

hes hit me a few times and police have been called other times when we've faught ive hit him back, i cant deal with it, but because of joint council tenancy i have no right to remove him from family home, i have no-were to go, no money ect. nor does he, i really dont know what to do, he's not changed other than violence since i met him but we didnt have children then, i was 16 wen we met and he calls me a slut for having 3 kids but they are all his, ive only ever had 3 sexual partners him being the 3rd!Abbusive lazy boyfriend?
Police aren't just for show you know. they not only catch people doing crime, but they also help out socially. consult in them. and if your boyfriend is that mean, come on, is he really your boyfriend, i'm 13, and i don't know why i'm helping you because i don't have as much experience as you, but from what i see, your boyfriends a ****** sorry. dump him. divorce him. find someone who actually cares.



but consult the police first. :)Abbusive lazy boyfriend?
Get help and get out of this relationshipAbbusive lazy boyfriend?
I didn't read you whole book. I can tell you how horrible this person is but I have a doubt you will listen to me. you are the one with him and you have realized this on your own but won't do anything about it for some reason.



obviously you get something out of being with this guy. there is something about him that are are still attracted to otherwise you would have gotten rid of him before you had 3 kids with him.



I find it sad when I hear about women like you who have no backbone and refuse to stand up for themselves. There are probably several men in your life that are genuine gentlemen but you would never give them a chance because their lack of abuse for you comes off as being week.