Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What does it mean to dream about losing upper front two teeth?

I had a crazy dream about my upper front 2 teeth falling out... In my dream I went to the mirror and touched my teeth with my tounge realizing they were lose.. I then went to touch it with my finger and the one to the right literally just slid out as a whole.. I slipped it back into my gum, but i think i put it in backwards in all the comotion.. I felt how unstable they felt even tho I was trying to keep them in place.. I randomly called my father in the dream as this was happening to tell him what was going on and then I realized my girlfriend (ex-girlfriend as of yesterday) was at my house.. then i lost connection with my father on the phone and then randomly my best friend showed up and started walking around my apartment with a joint.. I grabbed the joint out of his hand and brought it outside being like %26quot; what are u doing bringing this in here, u know we cant smoke in here%26quot;.. then he just walked away randomly with a smile on his face.. I came back inside and my gums where the teeth were, were killing me from sliding my tooth back in I guess.. then they either fell out, or i took them out and i remember at the end of the dream feeling around the top of my mouth with my tounge and being able to feel piecs of where my top two teeth were which was weird concidering in the dream they were sliding out as a whole and I was able to slide them back in(uncomfortably)... So much random **** happened in this dream while all this was going on and Im not sure if everything is somehow connected... Like I said, I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday and had the dream the same night.. when i was looking online for meanings it said it symbolizes something u thought permanent in ur life changing, ending a relationship, or losing a close relative.. If dreams really are connected then my guess would be it related to my break up with my girlfriend, but i just dont understand the other random crap that was going on like callng my father on the phone and losing connection with him without him returning my call because in real life he would always call back immediately if we lost connection, and my best friend showing up randomly with a joint and just walking around my rented apartment where he knows he cant bring it... This dream felt so real, it was scary... nebody have ne real explanations of this or had a common experience, and if so what ended up happening in ur life after...What does it mean to dream about losing upper front two teeth?
Dreams are just random bits of your thoughts, effed over by your sub conscious mind. There is supposedly meaning in bits and peices, but no overall meaning. Just a lot of thoughts.



I can remember having a dream about my teeth being loose. It's very common. Some say it has to do with the fear of getting old, or just about your appearance.



There are heaps of results for dream interpretation on the web. I googled 'dream about teeth falling out' and got lots of results. First one is good:



http://www.dreammoods.com/cgibin/teethdrWhat does it mean to dream about losing upper front two teeth?
Dream shows the state of your subconscious mind.I guess you are apprehensive about something that you do not want to happen and you need to take advice either from your father or some one equivalent.