Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WhO sings the s0ng "Worst Enemy"? it aint the one bit Lit either. Heres The Lyircs?

%26quot;Hey I'm gonna tell you a story about a Best Friend I once had.

Now like any other best friends he knew everything about me.

He knew my weaknesses, he knew what I liked.

Until things sudennly changed, he became my Worst Enemy

%26amp; now he's after me. I think he wants to Kill Me.........%26quot;

Every since I can remember I had a best friend on my side, anytime that we would RIDE, he'll be down Do or Die. Now I never questioned why, he was in my life. All I know that we was tight so I never thought twice. That everything I wanted was everything he had he said,%26quot;Life is 2 short so take everything you can. Forget the next man only think about yourself, I'll give you all the power %26amp; I'll bring U all the wealth.%26quot; I wanted nothing else then to be a player in the game. He fed me full of HATE %26amp; shot RAGE up through my veins. An over-night change it all happened so fast. First I was outside playing catch, now I'm slanging 20 sacs. watching my money stack, this is got 2 be the LIFE. He said the World could be mine if I was down to pay the price. I was like,%26quot;Where do I sign.%26quot; %26quot;It'll cost U your Soul%26quot; I said, %26quot;I gots 2 gets mine%26quot; %26quot;Well homie lets roll%26quot;





My Best Friend is now my WORST ENEMY



now he's after I think he wants to Kill Me.



Every step that you take every move that U make



I can fill him getting closer, my life he may take.







Best friends 'till the end. U said you'll be down with me. Living a life of sin thats how it should be. All enemies shall perish cuz you taught me how 2 Fight, You showed me how 2 Kill if anyone crossed the line. The first time I got high you put the joint to my lip, You put the straw to my nose %26amp; tip my head for a sip. Now every step that I take you tell me which way to go %26amp; every move that I make you say if I'm moving too slow. Now everyone that I know, considers you a friend. They all took you in %26amp; you introduced them to sin. I've been getting 2nd. thoughts of this life that I'm leading He said, %26quot;There's no way out so don't think about leaving%26quot; I'm seeing him with my homie who was hurting in pain, he whispered in his ear, %26quot;Suicide is the Way%26quot; Now I blame you for his death 4 you I just fill hate. I got to get away but I'm locked in these chains. Like an animal in a cage I felt I was trapped. I couldn't break away cuz he was always on my back. Then like that a man appeared %26amp; His name was Christ He said he'll set me free if I would give HIM my life. I was like,%26quot;Where do I sign cuz I'm ready to roll%26quot; HE said, %26quot;My Life for Your Life %26amp; the price is Your Soul%26quot; I felt so betrayed once HE opened my Eyes. Cuz I saw my Best Friend was the DEVIL in Disguise!



My Best Friend is now my WORST ENEMY



now he's after I think he wants to Kill Me.



Every step that you take every move that U make



I can fill him getting closer, my life he may take.



You was my best friend but became my Worst Rival. I learned to fight him from my Bible cuz it's the Art of Survival I can't deny though the fact that I'm the prey being hunted I fill I'm under attack, I'm like a hundred miles %26amp; running. I fill him coming in my room in the middle of the night then he goes into my dreams %26amp; try's to fill me with fright. I try to fight for my life not to fall into sin, but he knows what I like so he tries to lure me back in. He's been hanging with my boys I tell them but they don't listen that this Killas on the prowl %26amp;they can be the next victim. I can't gettem' out my life he tries to pump me with FEAR I'm Shadow Boxing in the air cuz I can fill his presence near. But there's a man before me who will fight my fights. I'm protected from Emeny when I call on the name Christ. Now he strikes with vengence, he's out 2 seek %26amp; destroy. I have a hedge of protection so his arsenal won't deploy. The joy of Victory sometimes last but a minute %26amp; he's steadly hittin' me so the WAR I'm right back up in it to win it, got to get the power of the blood Triple 6 ain't got no Love now my Enemies on the run ain't gonna stop till the fight is done. This one is personal 4 the Years that you stole My Life took it's toil now your jsut a defeated foe For sho it won't stopped because my Enemies out 2 get me. But I know if GOD is with me then Who shall be Against Me?WhO sings the s0ng %26quot;Worst Enemy%26quot;? it aint the one bit Lit either. Heres The Lyircs?
TECH N9NE - WORST ENEMY LYRICSWhO sings the s0ng %26quot;Worst Enemy%26quot;? it aint the one bit Lit either. Heres The Lyircs?
dunno