Saturday, November 20, 2010

My child is 4yrs her dad has only been involed for 2 1/2yrs what if he wont let me change her last name?

Her last name was just mine but when she was 2 1/2 he became involved him and his mother have been taking me to court pretty much every 2 months trying to get full custody of her when he denied her in the beginning. He has gotten his name and got to change her last name on the birth certificate and he added his last name with a hyphen after mine. I know him and his mom wont let me take it off. Can I take it off and how? Any other advice would be great to. I do have a lawyer but I don't have that much money. he doesn't pay anything but is suppose to. They have tried to do alot of stuff to get her full custidy they've even called CPS on me saying lies. CPS closed the case. We have joint legel custody and he only gets visitation right now. He had drug and raped me but I dont know how. I found out he did when he admitted it infront of me and his mom they now deny it. My mom didn't report it at the time because she thought I was lieing about it.So when I found that information out the police didn't do anything about it. They looked at it as a custody thing. I have no poof that he raped me. I know he is dangerous and scared he might hurt my daughter I've told my lawyer and CPS that they just keep telling me to let go of the past and do whats right for the child and I think him and that side of the family has done more damage to her then good. There teaching her to say I hit her, I have never laid a hand on her I dont believe in spanking I only put her on time out when needed. He claims he never has to put her on time out. They have taken her to the ER 3 times in the last 2 months and didnt even tell me they told the doctor i hit her and push her. I find out they took her cause I got billed for them. Please help if u can id appreciate it.My child is 4yrs her dad has only been involed for 2 1/2yrs what if he wont let me change her last name?
I do not think there is anything you can do about the name change. Fortunately for me my child's father never took me to court for custody but he also has never paid a dime of child support. If you are on any type of govt. assistance they usually help you pursue child support. As for the lies just try to let your child know that lying for any reason is not ok and that God and Santa are watching maybe that will help deter her from listening to her father. One day she will realize what they are doing and she will resent them for doing it. Also what does your mom say about the abuse situation? She seems alot like my mom and my mom would have had a cow because basically if they are saying that you are abusing the child then your mother is allowing child abuse to go on in her home. My mom would have beat his moms *** lol.My child is 4yrs her dad has only been involed for 2 1/2yrs what if he wont let me change her last name?
Hon I am sorry you are having all this trouble.

However you were the one who thought it best to have sex with this guy.

See if you can get your case worker to set up some type of family counseling and all of the crap needs to be brought up and the kid does NOT need to be there with you and his mother.

Tell the case worker this crap needs to be resolved so the kid will not have to suffer growing up and everyone can have a little peace of mind.
  • bird
  • how to flirt with your boyfriend
  •