Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm a 54 yr old female, 120 lbs overweight, feel exhausted 24/7. No physical excerise at all and I could go on?

and on about my joints, my back, I'm in awful physical condition. I WANT to change all this. My Dr says start walking...how does a person who has been living a sedentary lifestyle for years start out?? I dont want to have a heart attack! Cant afford a trainer, but I get out of breath so easily. I know u all will say talk to my Dr and I have, but I just wanted some tips from anyone who can relate and has turned things around. How does a person change their thinking! I'm in a deep rut guys!I%26039;m a 54 yr old female, 120 lbs overweight, feel exhausted 24/7. No physical excerise at all and I could go on?
first start out with a walker walk every day with the walker then slowly get rid of the walker take longer walks do this one day at a time put it in your mind I can do this . this is for.. to prevent heart attacks I am 55yrs old I feel like Im .. 30 ... maybe 50 ...take care..I%26039;m a 54 yr old female, 120 lbs overweight, feel exhausted 24/7. No physical excerise at all and I could go on?
go to a middle school n swim walk. its about 40$ every 60 days here-or u can try the ymca. swiming/walk swim is best on ur joints/bones. walk to the corner n back-rest a day-walk 1/2 way around the block-rest etcc. its more than ur doin now right?... i love ''shapely secrets'' grer is the host/workout gal on there-its for anyone! start the day off with a apple-n carrots at 10 n lite lunch etcccc

good luck! u need lots of veggies n B12!

everyone in my family lost size n fat with shapely secrets-my sister swims n lost 10 pounds in a week. n i walk with weights on my ankles (from kmart)I%26039;m a 54 yr old female, 120 lbs overweight, feel exhausted 24/7. No physical excerise at all and I could go on?
Take your watch and some music and go outside and walk for 15 minutes and then turn around and walk back. Do this every day for a week then add 5 minutes to your walk for the next week and then 5 minutes again for the following week. You will be surprised how fast you feel differently. You will find that within the first week you won't be out of breath as much. I too am 100 lbs overweight and am doing this and have lost weight and can do things easier like climbing stairs or shopping without puffing and sweating. After 90 days weigh yourself and you will be stunned and amazed. 90 days seems like a long time but if you just concentrate on one day, today then it will go fast. Don't worry about tomorrow until it comes.I%26039;m a 54 yr old female, 120 lbs overweight, feel exhausted 24/7. No physical excerise at all and I could go on?
You and my mom are so, very similar. It's hard for her to walk, because she said her heart feels like it will explode. Just start off walking little by little. Even if it is only 20 feet. After walking that possibly 20 feet, 2 weeks later do 20 feet 2 times a day.Then after another week do 30 feet daily for a week. Then do 30 feet 2 times a day or 30 and 20 feet a day. You really need to dedicate yourself. Think of a family member who needs you, or even a friend that really can't afford not to have you there anymore. There are vitamins for healthy joints you can get at a food store.

Good luck Sir, I hope very much that your health will get better.

I hope I helped.I%26039;m a 54 yr old female, 120 lbs overweight, feel exhausted 24/7. No physical excerise at all and I could go on?
Don't take any supplements or anyother medicines to loose weight , just do yoga, which will really help you to improve.I%26039;m a 54 yr old female, 120 lbs overweight, feel exhausted 24/7. No physical excerise at all and I could go on?
Gain some weightI%26039;m a 54 yr old female, 120 lbs overweight, feel exhausted 24/7. No physical excerise at all and I could go on?
120 pounds is a lot to shed quickly. Your eating habits have to be changed %26amp; yes, walking briskly starting with 10 minutes per day works. a lady friend was 100 pounds over weight %26amp; all she ate was green beans. she also drank a lot of water. She's 5 ft 3 in. total weight now 105 %26amp; she looks yummy! dieting without walking will not work. My friend was 61 when she started her weight loss.